On behalf of the accommodation provider, we, Cultuzz Digital Media GmbH, are operating this internet booking engine that you are using. The following shall inform you about our collection, storage, and use of personal data. For the purpose of this statement ‘personal data’ shall mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
– First name
– Last name
– E-mail address
– Phone number
– Comments (free text)
– Credit card information and billing information
– IP address
– Browser (type and version)
– Operating system
6. Upon request and free of charge, we are happy to provide you with details on your personal data stored by us. Furthermore, we will correct or delete your personal data upon request. Please note that your personal data will be deleted in any case 90 days after the departure date indicated in your booking.
7. Our internal organization is designed in such a way that it meets the requirements of the regulation and protects the rights of data subjects. We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard the confidentiality, integrity, accessibility, and capacity of the systems and services involved with the processing of your personal data.
8. The physical storage of your data occurs in a computing center in Germany.
9. We guarantee the security of your credit card data by using a specialized subcontractor certified for data security on the highest level. Your credit card information will in no way come into contact with our servers. Your credit card details are also subject to being deleted 90 days after the departure date indicated in your booking.
If you have any additional questions concerning data privacy and security, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Cultuzz Digital Media GmbH
Ullsteinstraße 130, 12109 Berlin
Tel: +49 30 – 72 6225 0
Fax: +49 30 – 72 6225 58
Last Updated: 25 Sep. 2020