- CultBooking collects individual identifying information when you register for an CultBooking account, or use certain CultBooking products or services. CultBooking may also receive individual identifying information from our business partners.
- When you register with CultBooking, we ask for your name, email address, zip code, occupation, industry, or other information. Once you register with CultBooking and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us. CultBooking also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address. CultBooking routinely time-stamps and logs events.
- If you have any questions regarding this policy or about our privacy practices, please contact us at the relevant address set out below in the ‘Contact Us’ section.
USE OF DATA
We may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Proper provision of our service.
- Processing of your inquiries and operations as to our Service.
- Analyzing and understanding our audience for the purposes of improving the Service.
- Preventing, detecting and investigating potentially prohibited or illegal activities, including fraud.
INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURE
CultBooking will not sell or rent your individual identifying information to anyone. CultBooking will send individual identifying information about you to other companies or people only when:
- We have your consent to share the information.
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process.
- We will use all reasonable measures to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or removal. The Service is equipped with the means of security and protection of your Personal Data.
- Immediate access to your Personal Data is allowed only to us and persons authorized by us and involved in the maintenance of the Service. Such persons will strictly keep confidentiality of and prevent unauthorized third-party access to your Personal Data.
- Please remember that our Service may be hosted on a server outside your home country. Supplying us with your Personal Data, you permit its transfer outside the country, within the bounds of use of such Personal Data in accordance with the applicable law.
- We emphasize that none of the existing ways of data transfer can be absolutely safe. The Company does not guarantee the absolute security of data in case of unauthorized access of the third parties.
- We only hold on Personal Data for as long as you are a User and 3 years after.
- CultBooking takes place within the context of the public Internet using SSL encryption technology to protect against unauthorized intrusion and interception. Your CultBooking account information is password-protected for your privacy and security. In most areas CultBooking uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions. In other areas CultBooking uses proprietary security methods to protect data transmissions.
We do not collect, use or share the Personal Data of children (under the age under the applicable law). You must be legal adult to access to our Service under the applicable law and the law of the country where you are located.
- You have a right to have personal data erased.
- You are allowed to have inaccurate personal data rectified or completed if it is incomplete.
- You have a right to be informed about how your personal information is being used.
- In order to erase, rectify, complete or get information you can make a request by contacting our Support.
- Users’ from the European Union also have other rights according to the GDPR.